Saturday, December 06, 2008

More Matryoshka

Well, the Matryoshka machine is still spinning. This first one is for a friend named Sakura, which means cherry blossom. How perfect is that? I usually don't like using plastic beads and don't even know where I got these, but I just HAD to use them. The middle one is my favorite - I just love the combination of these two fabrics. I am having such fun with these! And the last one is for a friend whose favorite color is this green. I'm so enjoying picking out the flower beads and the other embellishments!
Happy Stitching,
~Lin Moon


3 comments:

Di said...

I just love your matryoshkas. My daughter-in-law is Russian and she bought me a set of the lovely dolls. Since then I've fallen in love with them.

Susan said...

These are all great. The middle one isn't my favorite color combination, but I wind up liking it best, too. I think it's something about the sweetness of her face, even if they are all supposed to be the same. And the cute little bead or button flower she has.

Unknown said...

beautiful! What a wonderful gift for your friends!