Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cutest pincushion

Isn't this the cutest pincushion you've ever seen?!?!!!! I just love it. My sister gave it to me for Christmas.


My daughter gave me a box she painted - here are some pix of the top and the sides. She's only 16, and did a great job!





I am sort of grasping about, wondering what project to start working on. This is typically the time of year I have the most time, but I feel frozen in time wondering if my husband is going to get laid off, whether to start trying to get the house ready to sell, to look for a better paying job, what to do, what to do.... I've been toying with the idea of a joggles online class, working on a quilt for the quilt contest, etc, but just can't get focused on anything....

Hope you're more creative than I've been lately,
~LinMoon

No comments: