Monday, February 08, 2010

Inspired by a color


A friend gave me this blouse. I just loved the color and the velvet trim around the neck and sleeves. It was kind of plain so I pressed some iron-on interfacing around the neck and embroidered it with silk thread and beads and added the pink flower.


Then I decided to make a bracelet to go with it.

I got these great beads at the Pasadena Bead and Design show recently and made the earrings.

Then, I decided to make a small scarf to go with it! I just love wearing every single piece. It's so fun to be inspired by a color like this!
Happy stitching,
~Lin Moon

1 comment:

Thorne said...

What a great way to think about color. It makes me think of taking a block and making it in fabrics of similar hue and then seeing where I go with the embellishment. Love the shirt!