Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Here is my latest seam on my encrusted CQ block. I am having so much fun with this! I bought some sequined trim to use on this block - small blue flower-shaped sequins. I cut the sequins off the trim - I thought they would be perfect. I sewed four of them on this seam, but it just didn't look right. So then I surrounded them with beads. Then I added the pink flowers in metallic thread. No matter what I did, I couldn't make that seam look right. Finally I cut off the "perfect sequins" and changed them to these flowers - viola! looking much better. I think it s so funny that it took so long for me to just chuck those stupid sequins!