Well, boskez has tagged me with the 7 Things About Me meme, so here goes:
- I have a degree in Math/Computer Science. When I went into college, I wanted to be a Spanish teacher, but once I took my first computer class, I was hooked. I was a programmer for about 11 years, until my first daughter was born.
- I am a child of divorce and am the only one in my family who hasn't been divorced. Because of this, I was rather skittish about getting married. So when my husband and I got engaged, I told him it was a 40 year engagement, not the usual kind. A year later we got married.
- I work part-time at Borders Books & Music. I love knowing how to find almost any book and don't mind getting that employee discount either!
- I would say the last 10 years of my life have been the happiest of my life - enjoying gardening, chocolate, my girls and my husband of 18 years...
- I have suffered from insomnia most of my life and now that peri-menopause/menopause has me in its grips, the not-sleeping has gotten worse and worse. Last week during a hot spell, I slept on the bathroom floor! - it was the coolest place in the house.
- I have been doing yoga for about 5 years now and it makes me feel soooo good.
- I used to be a member of EGA (Embroidery Guild of America) and wrote a group correspondence course in Silk Ribbon Embroidery. You can see the project here.
And, I guess I am supposed to tag other people. But I think practically everyone's been tagged....so if you haven't and you'd like to share 7 things about yourself, you can claim that LinMoon tagged you....