Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award





Ati has kindly tagged me with the Thinking Blogger Award. How thoughtful of her! (LOL) So now I am to tag 5 other blogs that make me think. Hmmm, it's harder than you might think! Here's who I tag:

Allie, who makes me think "Could I ever do something that gorgeous?"

Pat Winter, whose beautiful embroideries and talks of walks on the beach make me think of nature and blessings.....

Iris Susan, who is so good at finding the best seam treatments from Carole Samples' book and then adding her own twist...

Marty52's Textiles in Time, whose encrusted fairy block left quite an impression on me...

Crazy Aunt Perl, whose blog is so hilarious, she really makes me think about how humor works...

Read more about the Thinking Blogger Award here.





insert info/link about award here

No comments: