Thursday, December 20, 2007

12 days of ornaments (ten)


I think these were made right before our church boutique, since there's no sewing on them at all; I think I was running out of time. The three different colors/sizes of scottie dogs were glued together, with the ribbon hanger sandwiched between layers. A dot of fabric paint makes the eye and some cute ribbon for the bow.
I've been following the conversation about slow cloth on SharonB's inaminuteago. These would definitely not fall into the slow cloth category. But that's what happens when you have to make 100 ornaments that are simple enough that non-stitchers can help make...
Happy Ornamenting,
~Lin Moon

1 comment:

Susan said...

Fortunately, we don't have to pick one or the other - fast or slow. These are adorable, and it's perfectly okay that they were fast projects! I love all your ornaments!