Monday, October 30, 2006

Another Enamel Button


Here is another button for you to enjoy. I don't know when I will be able to get back to stitching CQ - things are so busy. Our church boutique is Nov 11, my daughter's birthday is the 12th, I have company coming and staying for several days on the 9th, and I can't wait to get a needle in my hand instead of a glue gun. I don't mind making things that come out really nicely, but now I am working on some cutsie-pie snowmen....and I'm not really a cutesie-pie person. I'd much rather make something victorian or sophisticated or just beautiful.

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a beautiful button. You come up with the most gorgeous buttons I see anywhere! Sounds as if you have a full schedule coming up! At least cutesy usually doesn't take too long. Hope yours are finished soon.