Monday, October 02, 2006

Back to CQ!


Well, I'm back from the land of baby showers and hoping to get back into stitching on my CQ kimono. I haven't had time to read any blogs lately, but am wondering if everyone else feels the lack of the 100 Details like I do. I went to work on a seam, but there's no checking on what Sharon has showcased and it seems Allie has stopped stitching along also. Hmmm, it's a different feeling to be on my own again.....I'll just have to check out what everyone else is doing! (Now that school has started again, it's a little harder to wrestle the computer away from my girls.)

Well here's my latest seam - I don't want it to stand out too much - it's near a sleeve seam that needs to be more prominent.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Gorgeous seam!

I think we all had gotten into the detail-a-day routine and tried to do as many as we could. I still have scads left to do!

What is taking the place of it now is my leafing through Carole Samples' book and deciding which detail to try today, or which one to mangle into my own mess, at least. =)